‘It’s not often that you find someone who not only understands a news angle but
delivers on their promises
in the PR world, and Maria Boyle consistently does both – often going
above and beyond the call of duty
to ensure that a project is a success.’
Celia Walden, senior features writer, Daily Telegraph
Why MB Communications?
Maria Boyle actively works as a PR consultant dealing with clients, stakeholders and the media on a daily basis. She fully understands the challenges that individuals and teams face today and is able to offer them the benefit of her current expertise and contacts as well as big agency experience acquired over the years.
Why Choose Us ?
- Senior and highly experienced team from campaign start to finish
- We’ve got the big agency experience without the big price tag
- We work quickly and smartly and get on with the job
- We are well connected
- We are focused on delivering results
- We deliver award-winning campaigns
- We are fun to boot!
Up-to-the-minute, ‘hands-on’ and fun, MB Comms’ training provides PRs with the practical skills and confidence.
MB Comms can provide retained, project or freelance strategic counsel and hands-on support to in-house.